CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, August 06, 2003

eh i actually updated my blog yesterday in school. dunno why nothing appeared. anyway met maomao and wai after school yesterday. then roy came over to meet wai in the evening near my place.. hrrms. oh.. talked to my partnerincrime last night. mini bitching session. lol*.

i've not been to town since last friday. oh mann. im so fucking proud my myself. :) haha. its like reallllly amazing cos for as long as i could remember, i've been going to town straight after school for afew months. haha. time i stop that habit.

think wai's coming over to swim tomorrow. not sure.. we shall see the weather. i wanna learn thai boxing!! hahaha. owell... i dont know what to say. i think im quite screwed. Os soon and im still slacking away. sheeeeesh!

haiyarhs. im feeling a little bit off now. dont know why. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home